How to Use Facebook Ads Manager
If you’re ready to start with Facebook Ads management, let’s look at the steps you can take to get started.
Create Your Campaign
The first step to Facebook ad management is creating your campaign.
Before we dive into the steps for creating an ad, it’s important to note that Facebook offers two methods for creating them:
- Guided creation: With guided creation, you have a step-by-step wizard that walks you through the steps on how to create your ad. This option is best for people that aren’t familiar with Facebook’s Ads Manager or creating ad campaigns.
- Quick creation: Quick creation allows you to set up your campaign, ad set, and ad elements as you wish. This option is best for advanced advertisers and seasoned marketers that know Facebook well or have experience creating ads on other platforms.
Now that you know the two different options for creating ads let’s take a look at how you can start composing your ad.
- Select your objective: Your objective is what you want to achieve with your campaign. You can aim to increase traffic, increase leads, earn conversions, and more. Your objectives should always align with your overall campaign goals.
- Select your target audience: Your target audience is users that are most interested in your products or services. Facebook audiences allow you to get very specific with your targeting, so you can set custom perimeters and reach the right people at the right time.
- Upload your ad creative: You can create numerous types of ads on Facebook, including photos, videos, carousel ads, and more. You’ll want to upload these visuals, which are typically photos or videos, to your Facebook Ads Manager account.
- Write your ad copy: Once you upload your creative, you’ll add your ad’s text. Make sure your ad copy provides relevant information to users that inform them about your product or service.
- Set your bid amount: After you have your ad set up, you’ll set your bid amount. Your bid amount will depend upon your budget and ad placement.
- Finalize your ad details: This involves reviewing your ad to ensure the copy, placement, and bid details are correct.
If you’re looking to take on Facebook ad management on your own, following these steps will help you get set up with your ad.
Monitor your campaign
Once your campaign is up and running, you can start monitoring your ad’s performance. You can review different aspects of your campaign, including your:
When you’re reviewing your campaign, you can look at real-time reporting to see how your ads are performing. You can monitor your campaign to spot trends with your ads and identify areas of improvement.
If you fail to monitor your ads, your campaign is a waste of time. However, when you keep an eye on your campaigns, you’ll be able to determine areas that might need to be updated for greater success.
Monitoring your ads ensures that you always have the most successful ad campaign possible.
NexLaunch: we are a digital marketing agency specialized on MLM companies and leaders with over 20 years in the digital marketing and systems world, we have built systems that have transformed online businesses and launched companies around the world. Book a Free Strategy Session here